As temperatures continue to drop people are only going to flock more and more to the gym. That means you’ll be doing double duty to keep it clean. Clean gym equipment and facilities is essential when it comes to preventing the spread of germs and keeping customers happy. Remember, a clean gym keeps customers coming back. Here are a few simple cleaning fixes you can do.
- Unpleasant odors – Don’t just mask odors with air freshener. Find the source of the odor and clean it. In addition to toilets and gym equipment, make sure that floors, walls, and drains are clean.
- Dirty equipment – It’s important for gyms to keep full paper towel dispensers and sanitizing spray around for customers to clean equipment after their doing. This will help keep the gym better maintained, but it’s still important for gym staff to regularly clean and sanitize equipment throughout the day.
- Locker Rooms and Restrooms – Every business must deal with dirty restrooms. Locker rooms have showers, which is another layer that gym staff must attend to. Always make sure that drains are clean and free of hairs.
- Dirty Floors – Keep doormats inside and outside of all entrances. For non-carpeted floors, sweep up dirt with a broom before it gets out of hand. Always mop spills and sticky spots as soon as possible.
- Dusty Surfaces – Dust is bound to accumulate in any space. Make sure you are dusting from the top down, starting with ceiling fans and making your way down to cabinets, surfaces and other tall equipment. Try to dust in one direction to avoid missing spots.
- Spills and Stains – It’s important to regularly vacuum your fitness facility and use stain removal whenever you find visible stains and soils on your equipment.
Professional Cleaning Services from A 360 Cleaning
A 360 Cleaning has provided Maryland with top-notch professional cleaning and janitorial services for over 12 years. Our experience helps us understand exactly what you and your medical office needs. We don’t cut corners and ensure that every customer is satisfied with their cleaning. To explore how we can help keep your medical office clean and green this summer, give us a call at 410-852-5800 or visit us online. For more cleaning tips, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.